Two people shot dead in Oakville
Police say two people are dead and two others are in hospital after a shooting early Saturday morning in Oakville, Ont., west of Toronto.
Halton Regional Police say they got the call around 3:10 a.m.
Police officers are on scene of a shooting at Iroquois Shore Road and Eighth Line in Oakville.
They say officers dispatched to a commercial business in an industrial area found one male victim who was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say a second victim was pronounced dead in hospital, while two other people were being treated for unspecified injuries.
Investigators say it appears to have been a targeted shooting, but offered no further information.
The names of the deceased were not immediately released, and there was no word on a possible suspect or suspects, but police said no arrests had been made.
Multiple people shot overnight on Iroquois Shore Rd in #Oakville. Two males pronounced dead, one on scene & one at a trauma centre. A male & female were also injured and transported by @HaltonMedics207. SUV in the parking lot with bullet holes in it. @HaltonPolice investigating. pic.twitter.com/2fsMBRUdC7— DR (@Media371) May 16, 2020
- Police identify victims of double homicide shooting
- Police not looking for suspect in shooting that left three dead at Toronto party
- Two pronounced dead after double stabbing in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Triple Shooting, One Dead and Two in Hospital in Mississauga
- One Man Dead After Shooting in Mississauga
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- UPDATE: The child hit by a vehicle in Mississauga has succumbed to her injuries
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga