Two Pedestrians Struck Monday Evening in Mississauga
Two pedestrians have been hit by vehicles in different areas in Mississauga this evening.
One person was struck at Glen Erin Drive and The Collegeway, with currently unknown injuries. Glen Erin northbound at The Collegeway has been closed for the time being.
Only moments later, police received news of a second pedestrian struck in the area of Enfield Place and Kariya Drive (again with unknown injuries).
We’ll keep you posted with updates.
UPDATE: One pedestrian has been transported to the hospital with a serious head injury. Police expect road closures and are advising citizens to avoid the area if possible.
- Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Two Pedestrians Struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Two Pedestrians Struck by Car in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs