Two Pedestrians Struck in Mississauga
It’s been a rough morning on Mississauga roads, as two pedestrians were struck and a separate collision knocked down a traffic pole and caused significant delays.
Shortly after 7:15 a.m., a pedestrian was struck in The Collegeway and Loyalist Drive area. The victim was transported to local hospital as a precaution.
Shortly before 8:30 a.m., Peel police announced that another pedestrian had been struck, this time in the Cawthra Road and Silver Creek Blvd. area. There are no reports on injuries available at this time.
About an hour ago, police announced that a major collision occurred in the Britannia Road North and Ninth Line area in the city. Although injuries were minor, a traffic pole was knocked down and westbound Britannia was closed in the affected area.
That roadway has since be re-opened, but traffic is moving slowly in the area.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Traffic Delays Ensue After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Two Pedestrians Struck by Car in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Dump truck protest rolls onto highways in Mississauga and Brampton
- Alarming new record of COVID-19 cases set today in Mississauga and Brampton
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- 65% of all Mississauga and Brampton residents will have the vaccine by early June