Two Pedestrians Injured in Collision in Mississauga
A second collision has been reported this afternoon in Mississauga.
At 6:25 p.m., police got a call for a collision at McLaughlin and Bristol Road.
Two pedestrians were struck, police say.
The vehicle involved remained on scene.
The victims were taken to a local hospital and injuries appear to be minor at this time.
While no road closures have been announced, traffic may be heavy in the area.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines