Two Pedestrians Injured in Collision in Mississauga
A second collision has been reported this afternoon in Mississauga.
At 6:25 p.m., police got a call for a collision at McLaughlin and Bristol Road.
Two pedestrians were struck, police say.
The vehicle involved remained on scene.
The victims were taken to a local hospital and injuries appear to be minor at this time.
While no road closures have been announced, traffic may be heavy in the area.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.
- Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital