Two on-ramps in Mississauga closed for repairs this week
Late-night commuters in Mississauga might have to alter their routes, since two highway on-ramps will be closed overnight throughout this week.
The Ontario Ministry of Transportation reported that repairs are underway on two ramps that involve Hwy. 427.
- The off-ramp from Queen Elizabeth Way highway, Toronto-bound, to the northbound 427 will be closed from midnight to 5 a.m. until Friday morning.
- The on-ramp on from the southbound 427 to the QEW toward Fort Erie will closed from 12 a.m. to 5 a.m. on Wednesday and Thursday. It will be closed from 12 a.m. to 6 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Over 80 per cent of eligible Ontarians have now received at least one dose
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant
- Peel Police have two suspects in Brampton carjacking in custody, search on for other