Two Oakville grocery store employees test positive for COVID-19
Two employees at an Oakville grocery store have tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the COVID-19 tracker on Loblaw Company Limited’s website, two employees at Fortinos, located at 493 Dundas Street West, tested positive on a presumptive test.
The last days the team members worked were Jan. 16 and 24.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores. In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the company's website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
For more information, click here.
- Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Oakville grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Oakville grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga