Two new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores - December 27
Loblaw is reporting a new COVID-19 case at two of its grocery store locations in Mississauga.
The cases were reported today (Sunday, December 27) at the Loblaws at 5970 McLaughlin Road and Ashley’s NOFRILLS at 7070 McLaughlin Road.
The employees last worked on December 20 and December 21, respectively.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” the company says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Three COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores: Jan 10
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores
- Grocery store employees in Mississauga and Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- New COVID-19 cases reported at grocery stores in Mississauga and Brampton
- Four employees from two separate grocery stores in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children