Two new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores - December 27
Loblaw is reporting a new COVID-19 case at two of its grocery store locations in Mississauga.
The cases were reported today (Sunday, December 27) at the Loblaws at 5970 McLaughlin Road and Ashley’s NOFRILLS at 7070 McLaughlin Road.
The employees last worked on December 20 and December 21, respectively.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” the company says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Three COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores: Jan 10
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- All COVID-19 cases at Mississauga grocery stores for the week of December 5 to 11
- Charges laid after rescuing a raccoon being held captive in Burlington
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content