Two new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores - December 27
Loblaw is reporting a new COVID-19 case at two of its grocery store locations in Mississauga.
The cases were reported today (Sunday, December 27) at the Loblaws at 5970 McLaughlin Road and Ashley’s NOFRILLS at 7070 McLaughlin Road.
The employees last worked on December 20 and December 21, respectively.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” the company says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Three COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores: Jan 10
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Crews responding to house explosion and fire in Hamilton
- City orders Mississauga gym to close but owner refuses
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend