Two More Suspects Arrested in Peel Homicide
Police have made two more arrests in their investigation into a homicide in Brampton.
At 6:00 p.m. on Monday, July 16, officers located a male suffering from obvious signs of trauma at a residence on Donwoods Court.
The victim, identified as 27 year old Brampton man Palwinder Singh, was pronounced dead on scene.
The same day, police arrested Sean Ponto, 18, and Andrew Edward, 19, both males from Mississauga.
A Canada-wide arrest warrant was issued for the third suspect, 18 year old Nebill Albayaty from Toronto (pictured).
On Monday, July 23, investigators attended a hotel in Hamilton where they located and arrested Albayaty.
Police say the fourth suspect was located with Albayaty. 18 year old Mississauga male Hamas Khan was arrested.
Investigators believe all four people responsible for the murder have now been apprehended.
Anyone with further information regarding this investigation is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Homicide Suspect
- Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Murder Suspect After Suspicious Death in Brampton
- Police Arrest Second Man Wanted in Connection with Murder of 18-Year-Old
- Police Arrest Second Suspect After 14-Year-Old Boy Murdered in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery