Two More Mississauga Residents Win Massive Lotto Prizes
It’s been a busy day for lottery winners in Mississauga!
OLG confirmed that Mississauga resident Jose Pelaez has won the massive $1 million Maxmillions prize in the June 1 Lotto Max draw.
The winning ticket was purchased at Metro on Mississauga Valley Boulevard.
In addition, a 74 year old Mississauga man named John Lewis has won a smaller but still very noteworthy prize: $100,000 in the June 6 Lotto 6/49 draw.
"I thought I had won $10, but realized it was much more after checking again," John laughed. "After rechecking it a couple more times, it finally sunk in. Then I made myself a cup of tea and enjoyed the winning feeling!"
This ticket was purchased at Evans Variety on Queen Street in Streetsville.
Congratulations to both winners!
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 16
- Mississauga woman celebrating big lotto win with her partner