Two More Mississauga Residents Win Massive Lotto Prizes
It’s been a busy day for lottery winners in Mississauga!
OLG confirmed that Mississauga resident Jose Pelaez has won the massive $1 million Maxmillions prize in the June 1 Lotto Max draw.
The winning ticket was purchased at Metro on Mississauga Valley Boulevard.
In addition, a 74 year old Mississauga man named John Lewis has won a smaller but still very noteworthy prize: $100,000 in the June 6 Lotto 6/49 draw.
"I thought I had won $10, but realized it was much more after checking again," John laughed. "After rechecking it a couple more times, it finally sunk in. Then I made myself a cup of tea and enjoyed the winning feeling!"
This ticket was purchased at Evans Variety on Queen Street in Streetsville.
Congratulations to both winners!
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours