Two More Mississauga Residents Win Massive Lotto Prizes
It’s been a busy day for lottery winners in Mississauga!
OLG confirmed that Mississauga resident Jose Pelaez has won the massive $1 million Maxmillions prize in the June 1 Lotto Max draw.
The winning ticket was purchased at Metro on Mississauga Valley Boulevard.
In addition, a 74 year old Mississauga man named John Lewis has won a smaller but still very noteworthy prize: $100,000 in the June 6 Lotto 6/49 draw.
"I thought I had won $10, but realized it was much more after checking again," John laughed. "After rechecking it a couple more times, it finally sunk in. Then I made myself a cup of tea and enjoyed the winning feeling!"
This ticket was purchased at Evans Variety on Queen Street in Streetsville.
Congratulations to both winners!
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot