Two Mississauga Schools Under Hold and Secure After Man Spotted with Weapon
Two Mississauga schools are under hold and secure following a sighting of a potentially armed man.
Peel police recently announced that hold and secures are in effect for St. Martin Secondary School and Hawthorne Public School in the Cedarglen Gate area.
Tactical officers and K9 units are on scene searching for the suspect.
The supect might be armed with a weapon.
UPDATE: The hold and secures have been lifted.
- Schools in hold and secure due to gun sighting in Mississauga
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- School Under Hold and Secure Due to Possibly Armed Suspect in Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga While Police Investigate Reports of Suspect Armed with Knife
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Seen in Mississauga
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- Weddings and buffets could be back as early as fall in Mississauga and Brampton
- BREAKING: All Mississauga and Brampton residents over 18 will be able to book vaccine appointments May 6
- Brampton bylaw officer assaulted while trying to break up birthday party