Two Mississauga Schools Under Hold and Secure After Man Spotted with Weapon
Two Mississauga schools are under hold and secure following a sighting of a potentially armed man.
Peel police recently announced that hold and secures are in effect for St. Martin Secondary School and Hawthorne Public School in the Cedarglen Gate area.
Tactical officers and K9 units are on scene searching for the suspect.
The supect might be armed with a weapon.
UPDATE: The hold and secures have been lifted.
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga While Police Investigate Reports of Suspect Armed with Knife
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Seen in Mississauga
- School Under Hold and Secure Due to Possibly Armed Suspect in Mississauga
- Mississauga Schools Placed in Hold and Secure Following Fight
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- Mississauga residents reminded to properly dispose of certain household goods
- 165 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, nine new cases found in Mississauga
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Cineplex sues former buyer Cineworld, seeking over $2.18 billion in damages