Two Mississauga Schools Under Hold and Secure After Man Spotted with Weapon
Two Mississauga schools are under hold and secure following a sighting of a potentially armed man.
Peel police recently announced that hold and secures are in effect for St. Martin Secondary School and Hawthorne Public School in the Cedarglen Gate area.
Tactical officers and K9 units are on scene searching for the suspect.
The supect might be armed with a weapon.
UPDATE: The hold and secures have been lifted.
- Doug Ford Gives Former Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion a New Job
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Mississauga
- Major Weather Alerts in Effect for Mississauga
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Vehicle Flees After Striking Female Pedestrian in Mississauga
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga While Police Investigate Reports of Suspect Armed with Knife
- School Under Hold and Secure Due to Possibly Armed Suspect in Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Seen in Mississauga
- Mississauga Schools Placed in Hold and Secure Following Fight