Two Mississauga Residents Starting the Weekend with Big Lotto Wins
Two lucky Mississauga residents are having a great St. Paddy's Day (perhaps it really is the luck of the Irish?) and starting the weekend significantly richer.
OLG recently announced that Serafino Corriero is thrilled after winning $50,000 in the Feb. 22 Ontario 49 draw.
For those who are unaware, ONTARIO 49 is $1 per play and the draws take place every Wednesday and Saturday. Tickets are sold until 10:30 p.m.
His winning ticket was purchased at the Petro Canada on Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
Another lucky resident, Albert Richardson, is celebrating after winning $57,692.70 from the March 19 Lotto 6/49 draw.
Richardson matched five numbers plus the bonus number to win a secondary prize.
The winning ticket was purchased at Husky on Kennedy Road in Mississauga.
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga