Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
Two Mississauga residents are celebrating big lotto wins.
OLG says Donna Nadeau, 75, has that "6/49 feeling" after winning a Lotto 6/49 second prize worth $63,674.50 in the Nov. 11, 2020 draw. Nadeau matched five numbers plus the bonus number to win the prize.
“I’ve been playing the same numbers for 30 years,” Nadeau told OLG.
The mother of two checked her tickets while at the store when she realized she won big.
“It was the day before my birthday. I called my daughter right away. I’m excited to have that cheque in my hand.”
Nadeau told OLG that she plans to save her winnings.
The winning ticket was purchased at A Convenience on North Service Road in Mississauga.
OLG also says that Suong Huynh is $50,000 richer after winning with Instant Turbo (Game #2198).
The winning ticket was purchased at Shoppers Dollar Point on Dixie Road in Mississauga.
In accordance with government-issued lockdown measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, OLG is currently limiting the number of in-person prize claim appointments at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto to only those that require a face-to-face interview.
Customers with prizes over $50,000 are asked to call 1-800-387-0098 to discuss available prize claim options. Prize claims up to $49,999.90 should continue to be submitted by mail.
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators