Two Mississauga Residents Celebrating Big Lotto Win
Two Mississauga residents are celebrating a big group lotto win.
OLG recently congratulated a group of seven GTA residents for winning $100,000 with Encore (July 13, 2018 LOTTO MAX draw).
OLG says the group matched six of seven Encore numbers in exact order to win the $100,000 prize.
The group members include:
- Angela Omrow of Mississauga
- Catherine De Souza of Brampton
- Helen De Souza of Mississauga
- Janine Allicock of Brampton
- Juan Allicock of Brampton
- Nashelle Gobin of Scarborough
- Teresita Bradshaw of Arlington, Texas
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Number 1 Convenience on Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- Sick Days for Teachers Causing Significant Issues in Mississauga Schools
- 15 Things You Never Knew About the Glenerin Inn in Mississauga
- This Could be Mississauga’s First Hefty Snowfall of the Season