Two Mississauga Residents Celebrating Big Lotto Win
Two Mississauga residents are celebrating a big group lotto win.
OLG recently congratulated a group of seven GTA residents for winning $100,000 with Encore (July 13, 2018 LOTTO MAX draw).
OLG says the group matched six of seven Encore numbers in exact order to win the $100,000 prize.
The group members include:
- Angela Omrow of Mississauga
- Catherine De Souza of Brampton
- Helen De Souza of Mississauga
- Janine Allicock of Brampton
- Juan Allicock of Brampton
- Nashelle Gobin of Scarborough
- Teresita Bradshaw of Arlington, Texas
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Number 1 Convenience on Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Warbird planes fly through Mississauga and Brampton skies
- Mississauga and Brampton still reporting 5 postal codes with high COVID-19 positivity
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Residents of Mississauga, Brampton, and Canada considering relocation to more rural areas