Two Mississauga residents arrested after multiple break and enters in Oakville
The investigation into multiple break and enters in Oakville has led to two arrests.
On Tuesday, January 14, two homes were broken into in the area of Sixth Line and Greenbriar Drive.
The culprits made off with electronics, jewelry, and cash, police say.
On January 24 and January 25, police arrested 34 year old Krzysztof Majewski and 19 year old Aaron Wisniewski, both from Mississauga.
They are charged with possession of property obtained by crime under $5000 and two counts of breaking and entering.
Additionally, Majewski is charged with two counts of possession of counterfeit mark, and Wisniewski is charged with two counts of failure to comply with probation.
Both were released from custody and are scheduled to appear in court at a later date.
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $3 mil Lorne Park home with beautiful interior
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 100 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Five people arrested following multiple break and enters in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged in Relation to Multiple Break and Enters Across Peel Region
- Another Suspect Charged Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Mississauga Man Charged with Multiple Counts of Theft and Fraud
- Man Arrested for Multiple Break and Enters at Mosque in Mississauga