Two Mississauga Men Wanted After Man Gunned Down in Complex
Three suspects, including two from Mississauga, are wanted in connection with the shooting death of a Toronto man.
Toronto police say that on Wednesday, May 1, 2019, officers responded to a call for a shooting at 256 John Garland Boulevard in Etobicoke at 1:16 p.m.
Police say officers arrived to find a man suffering from serious injuries related to a shooting. The victim, Blain Gerrado Grindley, 26, succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced deceased at the scene.
On Wednesday, May 15, 2019, Detective Steve Henkel released the identities of the three suspects.
He is appealing to the public for anyone with information to contact police.
Police are looking for 29-year-old Brampton man Michael Smith, 21-year-old Mississauga man Andrae Douse and 27-year-old Mississauga man Dayne Sitladeen.
All three suspects are wanted for first-degree murder.
Police say Smith is described as a 5’4”, 170-pound male with black hair in braids.
Douse is described as a 5'5", 165-pound male.
Sitladeen is described as a 5'8", 146-pound male.
All three men are considered armed and dangerous and residents are asked to avoid approaching them.
Anyone who sees them is asked to call 9-1-1.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-7400.
- University Students In Mississauga Use Dating To Reduce Student Debt
- Police And Paramedics Assisting Medical Emergency On Scene In Mississauga
- Some Permanent Changes Coming to Garbage Collection in Mississauga
- Adorable Kensington Market-Based Store Opens New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- An Interesting Change is Coming to Port Credit's Iconic Lighthouse
- Mississauga Man Turns Himself in Following Fatal Shooting
- Police Searching For Mississauga Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous
- Police Seeking Suspects in Fatal Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Police Searching for Hairstylist Wanted in Connection With Fatal Stabbing