Two Mississauga Citizens Arrested for Robbery, Two Others Still on the Loose
Two male citizens from Mississauga are facing charges after a string of robberies that occurred in the Eaton Centre area in Toronto.
Toronto police report that Darian Rodriquez, 20, and a 17-year-old (unnamed under the Youth Criminal Justice Act) are facing several robbery and firearm-related charges. Two other suspects related to the robberies are still on the run.
Between 3 a.m. and 8 a.m. on Saturday, police received six reports for separate robberies in Toronto, in which three men and a 17-year-old boy swarmed and robbed a number of people. In some cases, one of the men produced a handgun.
Both arrested suspects appeared in court Sunday morning.
Police are still looking for the two other suspects (pictured above, captured by security camera) and are concerned that there may be other victims. Call 416-808-5200 if you have any information regarding these incidents.
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- These Organizations Don’t Pay Any Property Tax in Mississauga
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Toronto Premium Outlets’ First Full-Service Restaurant Has Arrived
- Mississauga Man and Teen Arrested in Connection with Toronto Robberies
- Mississauga Teens Arrested in Connection with Robbery Incidents
- Man Arrested Following Series of Robberies in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Three People in Relation to String of Robberies in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Faces 44 Charges for Numerous Robberies Across Ontario