Two Mississauga Citizens Arrested for Robbery, Two Others Still on the Loose
Two male citizens from Mississauga are facing charges after a string of robberies that occurred in the Eaton Centre area in Toronto.
Toronto police report that Darian Rodriquez, 20, and a 17-year-old (unnamed under the Youth Criminal Justice Act) are facing several robbery and firearm-related charges. Two other suspects related to the robberies are still on the run.
Between 3 a.m. and 8 a.m. on Saturday, police received six reports for separate robberies in Toronto, in which three men and a 17-year-old boy swarmed and robbed a number of people. In some cases, one of the men produced a handgun.
Both arrested suspects appeared in court Sunday morning.
Police are still looking for the two other suspects (pictured above, captured by security camera) and are concerned that there may be other victims. Call 416-808-5200 if you have any information regarding these incidents.
- Mississauga Man and Teen Arrested in Connection with Toronto Robberies
- Mississauga Teens Arrested in Connection with Robbery Incidents
- Two Mississauga men charged following string of armed robberies
- Man Arrested Following Series of Robberies in Mississauga
- Six Arrested After Slew of Armed Robberies in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26