Two Men Charged With Murder After Mississauga Man Goes Missing
Two men have been arrested in connection with the death of a Mississauga man who went missing in 2017.
Peel police say 54-year David Fiedler was last seen on Saturday, December 2, 2017.
Police say the circumstances surrounding Fiedler's disappearance were deemed concerning, prompting investigators from the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau to take over the investigation.
On Friday, August 14, 2018, investigators arrested and charged 41-year-old Hamilton man and Marko Tubic and 45-year-old Bracebridge man Jeff Caissey with first degree murder.
The accused parties will appear in court on Aug. 15.
Anyone with information in relation to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Murder Charge Laid Against Mississauga Man
- Missing Woman Case Now a Homicide Investigation in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Second Man Wanted in Connection with Murder of 18-Year-Old
- Multiple Mississauga Residents Charged in Connection With Murder Investigation
- Police Arrest Woman in Connection with High-Profile Murder Investigation
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June