Two Men Charged With Murder After Mississauga Man Goes Missing
Two men have been arrested in connection with the death of a Mississauga man who went missing in 2017.
Peel police say 54-year David Fiedler was last seen on Saturday, December 2, 2017.
Police say the circumstances surrounding Fiedler's disappearance were deemed concerning, prompting investigators from the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau to take over the investigation.
On Friday, August 14, 2018, investigators arrested and charged 41-year-old Hamilton man and Marko Tubic and 45-year-old Bracebridge man Jeff Caissey with first degree murder.
The accused parties will appear in court on Aug. 15.
Anyone with information in relation to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Murder Charge Laid Against Mississauga Man
- Missing Woman Case Now a Homicide Investigation in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Second Man Wanted in Connection with Murder of 18-Year-Old
- Multiple Mississauga Residents Charged in Connection With Murder Investigation
- Police Arrest Woman in Connection with High-Profile Murder Investigation
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Ontario could announce new restrictions today to curb surging COVID 19 rates
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- 855,000 vaccines that were to have arrived last week are now in Canada