Two Men Charged in Mississauga Carjacking
Charges have been laid against two suspects in connection to the carjacking incident that took place on Tuesday.
Eighteen-year old Victor Diblasio from Mississauga and 19-year-old Robert Lebko from Brampton were arrested on the day of the crime, according to Cst. Harinder Sohi of Peel Regional Police.
Both men have been charged with one count of robbery, one count of disguise with intent, and with using an imitation firearm.
Thankfully, nobody was hurt during the incident.
- One arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter in Mississauga
- Man arrested following armed carjacking incident in Mississauga
- Man arrested following carjacking in medical facility parking lot in Mississauga
- Man charged following gunpoint carjacking in Mississauga
- 13-year-old Mississauga boy charged following violent bank robbery
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Ontario to announce fall COVID-19 plan today
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise