Two Men Charged in Mississauga Carjacking
Charges have been laid against two suspects in connection to the carjacking incident that took place on Tuesday.
Eighteen-year old Victor Diblasio from Mississauga and 19-year-old Robert Lebko from Brampton were arrested on the day of the crime, according to Cst. Harinder Sohi of Peel Regional Police.
Both men have been charged with one count of robbery, one count of disguise with intent, and with using an imitation firearm.
Thankfully, nobody was hurt during the incident.
- One arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter in Mississauga
- Man arrested following armed carjacking incident in Mississauga
- Brampton man and 14-year-old face charges in connection with violent bank robbery
- Man arrested following carjacking in medical facility parking lot in Mississauga
- Man charged following gunpoint carjacking in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Wayne Gretzky remembers his father, Walter, as man with ‘a heart of gold’ at funeral
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga