Two Men Charged in Mississauga Carjacking
Charges have been laid against two suspects in connection to the carjacking incident that took place on Tuesday.
Eighteen-year old Victor Diblasio from Mississauga and 19-year-old Robert Lebko from Brampton were arrested on the day of the crime, according to Cst. Harinder Sohi of Peel Regional Police.
Both men have been charged with one count of robbery, one count of disguise with intent, and with using an imitation firearm.
Thankfully, nobody was hurt during the incident.
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga