Two Men Arrested Following Shooting Incident in Mississauga
Arrests have been made in connection to a shooting incident that severely injured an 18-year-old woman in Mississauga.
The incident took place around 1:00 a.m. on September 1st at a restaurant parking lot at 6445 Airport Road. The victim was sitting in the driver's seat of a vehicle when she was approached by two men.
The victim was then shot in her vehicle and rushed to a trauma centre with serious injuries. She is currently recovering.
Roydel Duncan (22-year-old from Mississauga) and Paul Dunkley (25-year-old from Toronto) have been arrested and charged with aggravated assault and several firearm related charges.
Anyone with further information on this incident is asked to contact police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Police Seek Witnesses in Mississauga Shooting Incident
- Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Shooting Incident
- Suspect Arrested Following Road Rage Incident in Mississauga
- 82-Year-Old Man Facing Manslaughter Charges After Nursing Home Assault in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga