Two Men Arrested Following Shooting Incident in Mississauga
Arrests have been made in connection to a shooting incident that severely injured an 18-year-old woman in Mississauga.
The incident took place around 1:00 a.m. on September 1st at a restaurant parking lot at 6445 Airport Road. The victim was sitting in the driver's seat of a vehicle when she was approached by two men.
The victim was then shot in her vehicle and rushed to a trauma centre with serious injuries. She is currently recovering.
Roydel Duncan (22-year-old from Mississauga) and Paul Dunkley (25-year-old from Toronto) have been arrested and charged with aggravated assault and several firearm related charges.
Anyone with further information on this incident is asked to contact police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Get Ready for Some Brutally Cold Weather in Mississauga
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga
- Police Seek Witnesses in Mississauga Shooting Incident
- Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Shooting Incident
- 82-Year-Old Man Facing Manslaughter Charges After Nursing Home Assault in Mississauga
- Police Arrest 19-Year-Old in Connection With Mississauga Shooting Death of Teen
- Police Appeal for Witnesses of Shooting in Mississauga