Two Massive Winning Lotto Tickets Recently Sold in Mississauga
Mississauga’s no stranger to huge lottery wins, and it looks like two more winning tickets were recently sold in the city.
In a statement from OLG, the Friday night Lotto Max draw (October 12) produced some great wins across the province.
One Maxmillions ticket, worth $1,000,000, and one Encore ticket, worth $100,000, were sold in Mississauga.
The full breakdown of winning ticket locations is as follows:
- Two MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $1,000,000 each, were sold in Bowmanville and Mississauga
- Four MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $500,000 each, were sold in the Orangeville area, the Owen Sound area, Ottawa and Windsor
- Four ENCORE tickets, worth $100,000 each, were sold in Guelph, Mississauga, Pickering and the Stratford area
Lottery players can check their numbers at OLG’s website here.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Ice from other vehicle shatters windshield in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $2 mil family home with impressive kitchen
- Armed suspects flee attempted bank robbery in Mississauga