Two Massive Winning Lotto Tickets Recently Sold in Mississauga
Mississauga’s no stranger to huge lottery wins, and it looks like two more winning tickets were recently sold in the city.
In a statement from OLG, the Friday night Lotto Max draw (October 12) produced some great wins across the province.
One Maxmillions ticket, worth $1,000,000, and one Encore ticket, worth $100,000, were sold in Mississauga.
The full breakdown of winning ticket locations is as follows:
- Two MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $1,000,000 each, were sold in Bowmanville and Mississauga
- Four MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $500,000 each, were sold in the Orangeville area, the Owen Sound area, Ottawa and Windsor
- Four ENCORE tickets, worth $100,000 each, were sold in Guelph, Mississauga, Pickering and the Stratford area
Lottery players can check their numbers at OLG’s website here.
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood