Two Massive Winning Lottery Tickets Sold in Mississauga
A couple of Mississauga residents may have just become a lot richer, according to a recent statement from OLG.
Last night’s Lotto Max draw (Friday, October 19) reportedly produced 22 wins across the province, including two Maxmillions tickets sold in Mississauga — one worth $1,000,000 and the other worth $500,000.
The full ticket list is as follows:
- Seven MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $1,000,000 each, were sold in the Burlington area, London, Mississauga, Toronto, Sudbury, Woodbridge and on PlayOLG.ca.
- Four MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $500,000 each, were sold in Mississauga, Ottawa, the Ottawa area and the Stratford area.
- Two MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $333,333.40 each, were sold in the North Bay area and Toronto.
- Three MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $250,000 each, were sold in Markham, Ottawa and Toronto.
- Two second prize-winning tickets, worth $524,295.20, were sold in the Niagara Falls area and Toronto.
- Four ENCORE tickets, worth $100,000 each, were sold in Hamilton, Lindsay, Markham and the Peterborough area.
Lottery players can check their numbers on OLG’s website here.
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- American Pizza Restaurant Opening Second Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Threat Against Hospital in Mississauga
- Mississauga-Based Restaurant Planning Enormous Expansion
- Police Not Facing Charges After Woman Jumps Off of Roof in Mississauga