Two left lanes of the 403 are blocked in Mississauga
A collision is causing traffic delays on the 403 in Mississauga.
Currently, the two left lanes of the eastbound 403 are blocked due to a collision in the area of Highway 5 and Dundas Street.
Drivers are should expect delays, and find alternative routes if possible.
Both lanes have been reopened.
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely