Two left lanes of the 403 are blocked in Mississauga
A collision is causing traffic delays on the 403 in Mississauga.
Currently, the two left lanes of the eastbound 403 are blocked due to a collision in the area of Highway 5 and Dundas Street.
Drivers are should expect delays, and find alternative routes if possible.
Both lanes have been reopened.
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- 65% of all Mississauga and Brampton residents will have the vaccine by early June
- Almost 1,000 new cases of COVID in Peel Region today as Brampton and Mississauga push numbers higher