Two lanes of the QEW blocked in Mississauga
A collision is causing delays on the QEW in Mississauga.
Currently, the right two lanes of the Toronto-bound QEW are blocked due to a collision in the area of Erin Mills Parkway and Southdown Road.
Drivers are advised to expect delays and find alternate routes if possible.
Both lanes have been reopened.
- Unique grocery store closes down in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to Mississauga this Friday
- PHOTOS: Driver injured after crashing into tanker truck in Mississauga
- Canadian government changing stress test rate for mortgages soon