Two Injured in Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are investigating a stabbing incident which took place in Mississauga.
According to police, the incident occurred in the area of Main Street and Queen Street South.
The call came in at 11;05 pm.
One female was transported to a local hospital and a male was transported to the trauma centre.
- Damaging Weather Expected to Hit Mississauga Soon
- Riya Rajkumar's Mother Speaks Out After Daughter's Death
- Snow and Extremely High Winds in the Forecast for Mississauga
- Mississauga Demands Financial Compensation for Refugees
- PHOTOS: These are the Most (and Least) Affordable Homes in Mississauga Right Now