Two Injured in Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are investigating a stabbing incident which took place in Mississauga.
According to police, the incident occurred in the area of Main Street and Queen Street South.
The call came in at 11;05 pm.
One female was transported to a local hospital and a male was transported to the trauma centre.
- Police Seeking Assistance in Locating 5-Year-Old Boy
- Reports Suggest Hamilton Crime Boss Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- BREAKING: Amber Alert issued For 5-Year-Old Boy Last Seen in Mississauga
- Popular Filipino Restaurant Shuts Down in Mississauga
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga