Two Injured in Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are investigating a stabbing incident which took place in Mississauga.
According to police, the incident occurred in the area of Main Street and Queen Street South.
The call came in at 11;05 pm.
One female was transported to a local hospital and a male was transported to the trauma centre.
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- Arrest made after early morning shooting puts Hamilton school in lockdown