Two Injured in Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are investigating a stabbing incident which took place in Mississauga.
According to police, the incident occurred in the area of Main Street and Queen Street South.
The call came in at 11;05 pm.
One female was transported to a local hospital and a male was transported to the trauma centre.
- Do We Still Need The Catholic School System in Mississauga and Ontario?
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Mississauga
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- Mississauga Man Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home With Stunning All-White Bathrooms