Two Hospitalized After Vehicle Rollover in Mississauga
Paramedics responded to a vehicle accident in Mississauga this morning.
Around 11:30 a.m., a vehicle rolled over on Rolling Stone Court, west of Confederation Parkway at Hillcrest Avenue, paramedics say.
Two people were taken to a local hospital.
Paramedics report only minor injuries for both patients.
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Seven Mississauga Residents Charged After Guns and Grenades Seized by Police
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Multiple Mississauga Schools Affected by Suspicious Incident
- Police Searching For 13-Year-Old Girl Missing For Two Days