Two Hospitalized After Vehicle Rollover in Mississauga
Paramedics responded to a vehicle accident in Mississauga this morning.
Around 11:30 a.m., a vehicle rolled over on Rolling Stone Court, west of Confederation Parkway at Hillcrest Avenue, paramedics say.
Two people were taken to a local hospital.
Paramedics report only minor injuries for both patients.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Police Seeking Man Who Abducted His Daughter in Mississauga
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- AMBER ALERT: Police Looking for Man Who Abducted Daughter in Mississauga
- Mississauga School Does Random Acts of Kindness in Memory of Young Car Crash Victim
- Paramedics Report Highway Accident in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Multiple People Hit by a Vehicle at a Popular Mississauga Bar