Two Hospitalized After Vehicle Rollover in Mississauga
Paramedics responded to a vehicle accident in Mississauga this morning.
Around 11:30 a.m., a vehicle rolled over on Rolling Stone Court, west of Confederation Parkway at Hillcrest Avenue, paramedics say.
Two people were taken to a local hospital.
Paramedics report only minor injuries for both patients.
- Officers on Scene for Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Two Seriously Injured in Overnight Crash in Mississauga
- Road Rage Fueled Assault Causes Serious Injuries in Mississauga
- Coyotes in the City: Everything You Need to Know
- Police Warn Residents to Be Safe While Using Online Dating Sites and Apps
- Paramedics Report Highway Accident in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Five Taken to Hospital After Vehicle Rollover in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga