Two Hamilton police officers test positive for COVID-19
Police are notifying the public about two new cases of COVID-19 within the Hamilton Police Service (HPS).
On January 31, police said they were made aware that two officers working at Central Station have tested positive for the virus.
The officers were last at work on January 27 and January 28.
"HPS is working with Public Health on contact tracing," police said. "All close contacts have been notified."
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Hamilton Public Health says it's prepared for COVID-19 variants
- Hamilton Police issue statement following release of video showing tense exchange with officers
- No Frills location in Brampton reports worker has tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Accusing Police Officers of Theft
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot