Two Hamilton police officers test positive for COVID-19
Police are notifying the public about two new cases of COVID-19 within the Hamilton Police Service (HPS).
On January 31, police said they were made aware that two officers working at Central Station have tested positive for the virus.
The officers were last at work on January 27 and January 28.
"HPS is working with Public Health on contact tracing," police said. "All close contacts have been notified."
- Hamilton police say an officer has tested positive for COVID-19
- Hamilton police officer tests positive for COVID-19
- Three employees working at Fortinos in Hamilton test positive for COVID-19
- Employees test positive for COVID-19 at Fortinos in Hamilton and Oakville
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Two Brampton residents killed in highway crash near Cornwall
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga secondary school
- If COVID vaccines ‘essential,’ Canadians could get shots in U.S. and no quarantine
- Grocery store employees in Mississauga and Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Man arrested for sexual offences against two women in Mississauga