Two Fortinos employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
Today (March 7), Loblaw is reporting two new cases of COVID-19 related to two of its store locations in Brampton.
An employee at the Fortinos located at 55 Mountainash Rd and an employee at the Fortinos at 60 Quarry Edge Dr tested positive for the virus.
Both employees last worked on Friday, February 26.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," Loblaw says.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Three employees at Fortinos in Hamilton test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Mass rollout of the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots weeks away in Mississauga
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers