Two Fortinos employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
Today (March 7), Loblaw is reporting two new cases of COVID-19 related to two of its store locations in Brampton.
An employee at the Fortinos located at 55 Mountainash Rd and an employee at the Fortinos at 60 Quarry Edge Dr tested positive for the virus.
Both employees last worked on Friday, February 26.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," Loblaw says.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Two employees at Fortinos in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employees test positive for COVID-19 at Fortinos in Hamilton and Oakville
- Three employees at Fortinos in Hamilton test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Three employees working at Fortinos in Hamilton test positive for COVID-19
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant