Two Extremely Popular Toronto Restaurants Coming to Square One in Mississauga
Mississauga’s about to get a two-for-one deal when it comes to new openings of well-known Toronto eateries.
Popular Mexican restaurant La Carnita and ice cream shop Sweet Jesus will be coming to the Food District at Square One as early as next Spring.
Both restaurants have made quite a name for themselves in Toronto — La Carnita’s location on College Street is known for its huge lineups, and Sweet Jesus has generated a large (albeit somewhat controversial) media presence since it first opened.
The Square One location will be the first Mississauga restaurant for both franchises.
“Locally designed with the help of some of Toronto's best street style artists, La Carnita is the spot to enjoy delicious tacos, a handful of churros, run through a mixtape, and wash it all down with a fresh cocktail or beer,” the restaurant writes on its official website.
If you’re in the mood for dessert, Sweet Jesus boasts a menu of ice cream cones, milkshakes, cakes, and more, with some eccentric flavours such as “Hella Nutella” and “Krusty the Cone.”
Both restaurants are planned to open in Spring of 2019.
What are your thoughts on these upcoming restaurants?
- 5 Exciting Stores and Restaurants Opening in Square One Very Soon
- One of the Most Popular Toronto Ice Cream Joints Headed to Mississauga
- Top 5 New Stores and Restaurants Coming to Square One Soon
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- The Most Popular Japanese Restaurants From Toronto Coming to Mississauga This Weekend!