Two employees at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting two new cases of COVID-19 pertaining to one of its store locations in Brampton.
Two employees working at the Shoppers Drug Mart at 520 Charolais Blvd tested positive on a presumptive test for the virus, the company reported on Sunday, February 14.
The last day the employees worked was on February 2 and February 12.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," Loblaw says.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Two grocery store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- Mass test results are in from the Mississauga condo for the variants of concern
- Here’s what you need to know about quarantine hotels in Mississauga
- Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.