Two employees at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting two new cases of COVID-19 pertaining to one of its store locations in Brampton.
Two employees working at the Shoppers Drug Mart at 520 Charolais Blvd tested positive on a presumptive test for the virus, the company reported on Sunday, February 14.
The last day the employees worked was on February 2 and February 12.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," Loblaw says.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Pair of Shoppers Drug Mart employees test positive for COVID-19 in Brampton
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Marts in Burlington and one Oakville grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Two grocery store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- Some universities say no to proof of vaccination requirement