Two employees at Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
Loblaw and Sobeys are reporting today (April 4) two new cases of COVID-19 related to their Oakville stores.
An employee at the Real Canadian Superstore at 201 Oak Park Drive tested positive for the virus.
Loblaw says the employee last worked on March 28.
Additionally, an employee at FreshCo at 2501 Third Line also tested positive for COVID-19.
Sobeys says the employee last worked on March 31.
- Six new employee cases of COVID-19 reported at Brampton grocery stores
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Marts in Burlington and one Oakville grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Sobeys in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton