Two employees at Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
Loblaw and Sobeys are reporting today (April 4) two new cases of COVID-19 related to their Oakville stores.
An employee at the Real Canadian Superstore at 201 Oak Park Drive tested positive for the virus.
Loblaw says the employee last worked on March 28.
Additionally, an employee at FreshCo at 2501 Third Line also tested positive for COVID-19.
Sobeys says the employee last worked on March 31.
- Six new employee cases of COVID-19 reported at Brampton grocery stores
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Sobeys in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga