Two employees at Fortinos in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting two new cases of COVID-19 today (April 18) related to one of its Brampton stores.
Two employees at the Fortinos location at 55 Mountainash Road recently tested positive for the virus.
The employees last worked on April 5 and 9.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” Loblaw says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Two Fortinos employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Three employees working at Fortinos in Hamilton test positive for COVID-19
- Three employees at Fortinos in Hamilton test positive for COVID-19
- Employees test positive for COVID-19 at Fortinos in Hamilton and Oakville
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- Some universities say no to proof of vaccination requirement