Two Early Morning Accidents Causing Delays in Mississauga
Two early morning accidents—one involving a motorcycle—are causing some delays on major roads.
Shortly after 8:15 a.m., Peel police reported that a motorcycle accident had occurred in the Queensway and Hensall area and advised commuters to expect delays.
Police have said that the motorcycle collision did not involve any other vehicles and that the rider was conscious and attended to by paramedics.
At 8:19 a.m., police announced that a two vehicle collision occurred in the Hurontario and Eglinton area. They advised commuters to expect delays in that area as well.
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths