Two Early Morning Accidents Causing Delays in Mississauga
Two early morning accidents—one involving a motorcycle—are causing some delays on major roads.
Shortly after 8:15 a.m., Peel police reported that a motorcycle accident had occurred in the Queensway and Hensall area and advised commuters to expect delays.
Police have said that the motorcycle collision did not involve any other vehicles and that the rider was conscious and attended to by paramedics.
At 8:19 a.m., police announced that a two vehicle collision occurred in the Hurontario and Eglinton area. They advised commuters to expect delays in that area as well.
- Police Investigating Shots Fired into Mississauga Residence
- UPDATE: Arrest Made in Connection with Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old
- Police Make One of the Largest Gun Seizures in Region’s History
- PHOTOS: Here is Everything That’s Coming to the New Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Report Suggests Criminal Money is Driving Up Housing Prices in the GTA