Two Drivers Charged After Reportedly Going Ludicrous Speeds in Mississauga
Police have suspended two drivers’ licenses after they were caught reportedly stunt driving in Mississauga.
Police say that at 5:30 p.m., one driver was caught going 125 km/h in a 60 km/h zone in the area of McLaughlin and Hwy. 407.
Another driver was caught going 116 km/h in a 60 km/h zone in the area of Hurontario and World Drive at around 7:30 p.m.
Both drivers’ licenses were suspended and their vehicles were seized. Both drivers were also charged with stunt driving.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Mississauga Drivers Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speeds
- Driver Arrested for Reportedly Driving Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
- Man Charged With Stunt Driving After Going Ridiculous Speed in Mississauga
- G1 driver charged with stunt driving in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases