UPDATED: Two Dead After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
Police have confirmed that an early morning crash in Mississauga took two lives.
At 8:43 a.m. police reported that a serious early morning crash involving a single vehicle at Lakeshore Rd W and Avondale Rd had closed Avondale Rd.
Now, police say that the single vehicle crash was in fact a vehicle rollover.
“We got a call just before 3 a.m.,” said Const. Rachel Gibbs.
Two are confirmed dead. One other passenger was taken to a hospital. The extent of their injuries is currently unknown.
Avondale Rd is still closed for investigation.
UPDATED: Roadway has reopened as of 1:08 p.m.
- UPDATED: Early Morning Crash Prompts Road Closure
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
- Off-Duty Officer and Passenger Pronounced Dead After Crash in Mississauga
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Major road closed in aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Major road closed due to serious crash in Mississauga
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- Peel Region follows provincial downward trend in new COVID-19 cases