UPDATED: Two Dead After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
Police have confirmed that an early morning crash in Mississauga took two lives.
At 8:43 a.m. police reported that a serious early morning crash involving a single vehicle at Lakeshore Rd W and Avondale Rd had closed Avondale Rd.
Now, police say that the single vehicle crash was in fact a vehicle rollover.
“We got a call just before 3 a.m.,” said Const. Rachel Gibbs.
Two are confirmed dead. One other passenger was taken to a hospital. The extent of their injuries is currently unknown.
Avondale Rd is still closed for investigation.
UPDATED: Roadway has reopened as of 1:08 p.m.
- Here’s when a highly-anticipated breakfast and brunch restaurant will open in Mississauga
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- Water main break creates nightmare commute through Mississauga
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to Mississauga this Friday
- Unique grocery store closes down in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Early Morning Crash Prompts Road Closure
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
- Off-Duty Officer and Passenger Pronounced Dead After Crash in Mississauga
- Five-Vehicle Crash Involving Police Cruiser at Pearson Airport