Two COVID-19 cases reported at Oakville grocery store
Loblaw is reporting two new COVID-19 cases today (June 13) at one of its Oakville store locations.
Two employees at Fortinos, located at 173 Lakeshore Road West, recently tested positive for the virus.
The employees last worked on June 4 and 6.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” Loblaw says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Employees test positive for COVID-19 at Fortinos in Hamilton and Oakville
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Marts in Burlington and one Oakville grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Two Oakville grocery store employees test positive for COVID-19
- Two Fortinos employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?