Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores
Today, January 17, Loblaw is reporting new cases of COVID-19 at two of its grocery stores in Mississauga.
One employee working at Loblaws (5970 Mclaughlin Road) and one employee working at Real Canadian Superstore (3050 Argentia Road) tested positive on a presumptive test for the virus.
The Loblaws employee last worked on January 7 and the Real Canadian Superstore employee last worked on January 11.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” the company says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Employee at a superstore in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard