Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga
Loblaw is reporting that two employees at one of its store locations in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19.
It was reported on January 15 that the employees in question worked at the Loblaws located at 5010 Glen Erin Drive.
Both employees last worked on January 7.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” the company says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Two grocery store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Two employees at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Two Oakville grocery store employees test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month