Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga
Loblaw is reporting that two employees at one of its store locations in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19.
It was reported on January 15 that the employees in question worked at the Loblaws located at 5010 Glen Erin Drive.
Both employees last worked on January 7.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” the company says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Two grocery store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Three employees of Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Loblaws, No Frills employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Four employees from two separate grocery stores in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- No Pfizer until mid July for adults in Mississauga and Brampton
- 2 winning tickets for Saturday’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Photo radar begins in Mississauga next month at these locations
- Two Mississauga 16-year-olds arrested for burning Pride flag
- Hamilton mayor called out by doctors over Board of Health comments