Two COVID-19 cases reported at LCBO locations in Mississauga
In a statement today (January 15), LCBO says it’s been notified that employees at several of its stores have tested positive for COVID-19.
These include the LCBO locations at 5925 Rodeo Drive and at 7205 Goreway Drive Unit 85.
The last shift worked in-store was on Sunday, January 3 and on Tuesday, January 5, respectively.
“The employees are self-isolating at home, and we wish them well,” LCBO says.
“The LCBO has several measures to keep employees and customers safe, including regular cleaning and sanitization and in-store measures that promote physical distancing.”
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek