Two COVID-19 cases reported at LCBO locations in Mississauga
In a statement today (January 15), LCBO says it’s been notified that employees at several of its stores have tested positive for COVID-19.
These include the LCBO locations at 5925 Rodeo Drive and at 7205 Goreway Drive Unit 85.
The last shift worked in-store was on Sunday, January 3 and on Tuesday, January 5, respectively.
“The employees are self-isolating at home, and we wish them well,” LCBO says.
“The LCBO has several measures to keep employees and customers safe, including regular cleaning and sanitization and in-store measures that promote physical distancing.”
- An employee at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- A worker at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- An LCBO worker in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Pair of Brampton LCBO employees test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Police on scene of Brampton crash, one vehicle flipped over
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted
- Get second dose as soon as you can Brampton, Mississauga residents urged
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Gypsy moth blamed for mysterious rash showing up on Mississauga residents