Two Collisions Causing Delays on Highway 403 in Mississauga
The OPP’s traffic division has reported two recent collisions which are causing delays in the area.
The first incident is said to have occurred at Hwy 403 westbound, just after Mavis Road. As a result, there are currrently four vehicles blocking the centre lane. The OPP will be attending the scene shortly.
The second collision occured at Hwy 403 westbound and Eglinton Avenue, with one vehicle blocking the left lane. Tow services are already on scene.
It is advised to avoid the area if possible until the situation has been fully cleared up.
The vehicles in both incidents have been removed.
- Collision On Highway 401 Westbound Causing Major Delays
- Delays Due To Collision On Highway 401 Westbound In Mississauga
- Collision On Highway 401 Westbound Causing Delays In Mississauga
- Collision on Highway 401 Westbound Causing Major Delays In Mississauga
- Delays Due To Collision On Highway 403 Westbound In Mississauga
- Police looking for missing vulnerable female last seen in Mississauga
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 700 new cases, 104 of those in Peel
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28