Two Collisions Causing Delays on Highway 403 in Mississauga
The OPP’s traffic division has reported two recent collisions which are causing delays in the area.
The first incident is said to have occurred at Hwy 403 westbound, just after Mavis Road. As a result, there are currrently four vehicles blocking the centre lane. The OPP will be attending the scene shortly.
The second collision occured at Hwy 403 westbound and Eglinton Avenue, with one vehicle blocking the left lane. Tow services are already on scene.
It is advised to avoid the area if possible until the situation has been fully cleared up.
The vehicles in both incidents have been removed.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Really Old School Restaurants in Mississauga
- Collision On Highway 401 Westbound Causing Major Delays
- Delays Due To Collision On Highway 401 Westbound In Mississauga
- Collision On Highway 401 Westbound Causing Delays In Mississauga
- Collision on Highway 401 Westbound Causing Major Delays In Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Collision Blocking Lane on the QEW in Mississauga