Two Children And Woman Struck By Vehicle In Mississauga
Peel Police are responding to a collision in Mississauga involving a vehicle and three pedestrians.
According to police, two children and a woman were struck by a vehicle earlier this morning.
The incident occurred in the area of Stardust Dr and Intrepid Dr at around 8:27 a.m.
Police have yet to report the extent of the injuries.
The vehicle remained on scene.
5 year old boy, 2 1/2 year old girl and a 37 year old woman have been transported to hospital as a precaution.
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Woman Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Woman struck by vehicle in Mississauga, police say
- Woman injured after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- 8-year-old boy seriously injured after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Severe thunderstorms and flooding possible in Mississauga