Two Children And Woman Struck By Vehicle In Mississauga
Peel Police are responding to a collision in Mississauga involving a vehicle and three pedestrians.
According to police, two children and a woman were struck by a vehicle earlier this morning.
The incident occurred in the area of Stardust Dr and Intrepid Dr at around 8:27 a.m.
Police have yet to report the extent of the injuries.
The vehicle remained on scene.
5 year old boy, 2 1/2 year old girl and a 37 year old woman have been transported to hospital as a precaution.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Woman Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Woman struck by vehicle in Mississauga, police say
- Woman injured after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- 8-year-old boy seriously injured after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga