Two cases of COVID appear at Brampton grocery store
Two workers at a Brampton grocery store have tested positive for COVID-19 today.
The location is the Real Canadian Superstore, 85 Steeles Ave. W at Hurontario St.
According to the company, one of the workers was last on the job January 14 while the other was at the store as recently as January 25.
Parent company Loblaws has been regularly providing updates about cases of COVID-19 in its stores since the beginning of the pandemic.
The company says it is prepared for all possible situations and when cases arise, managers work closely with public health officials and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts, as well as conducting the required cleaning and sanitization of the stores.
- Hamilton grocery store reports a new case of COVID-19
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores
- Workers at three Mississauga grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employees in Mississauga, Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employees in Mississauga and Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- PHOTOS: A look at the most haunted house in Mississauga
- First responders attempting to free passengers of vehicle that crashed into wall in Brampton
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Portion of Britannia Road in Mississauga closed due to collision: Peel Police
- Canadian COVID-19 vaccine shows promising results in Phase 2 clinical trial