Two Brampton grocery store workers test positive for COVID-19
Two more Brampton grocery store employees have tested positive for COVID-19.
An employee at the FreshCo store, located at 3998 Cottrelle Boulevard in Brampton, is reported to have tested positive for COVID-19 on March 23.
The employee last worked on March 8.
Also on the same day, a Foodland employee at the store, located at 456 Vodden Street East in Brampton, tested positive for COVID-19.
The employee last worked on March 20.
“We will always follow the guidance of Public Health to support our teammates who are impacted by COVID-19,” Sobey’s Inc., which owns FreshCo, said on its website.
More than 10 grocery stores across the GTA have reported new COVID-19 cases in the last few days.
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Brampton grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of grocery store in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Six new employee cases of COVID-19 reported at Brampton grocery stores
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Arrest made after early morning shooting puts Hamilton school in lockdown
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke