Two Brampton grocery store workers test positive for COVID-19
Two more Brampton grocery store employees have tested positive for COVID-19.
An employee at the FreshCo store, located at 3998 Cottrelle Boulevard in Brampton, is reported to have tested positive for COVID-19 on March 23.
The employee last worked on March 8.
Also on the same day, a Foodland employee at the store, located at 456 Vodden Street East in Brampton, tested positive for COVID-19.
The employee last worked on March 20.
“We will always follow the guidance of Public Health to support our teammates who are impacted by COVID-19,” Sobey’s Inc., which owns FreshCo, said on its website.
More than 10 grocery stores across the GTA have reported new COVID-19 cases in the last few days.
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Six new employee cases of COVID-19 reported at Brampton grocery stores
- Employee of grocery store in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at FreshCo locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Hamilton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton students will be learning from home for the foreseeable future
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"