Two Brampton FreshCo's report cases of COVID-19
Workers at two Brampton FreshCo stores have recently tested positive for COVID-19.
Both cases were confirmed at their locations on December 11.
One of the stores is located at 380 Bovaird Dr E. at Conestoga Dr. That worker last reported to work on December 5.
The other store where the employee tested positive for COVID-19 is at Bramalea City Centre at Queen St. E. and Central Park Dr. That employee last worked on December 6.
Parent company Sobeys has been tracking cases of the coronavirus and posting cases and locations on its website. The company says that when required, it will communicate with customers who have shopped in the impacted location with store signage outlining steps to manage the situation.
- Employees at FreshCo locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- New COVID-19 case reported for employee at a Brampton Sobeys
- Worker at Sobeys location in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Two Mississauga grocery stores confirm COVID-19 cases in employees
- Employee at Sobeys in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- From hotspot countries 26 more flights land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- Brampton suspect arrested, released, arrested again after day-long crime spree