Two Brampton FreshCo's report cases of COVID-19
Workers at two Brampton FreshCo stores have recently tested positive for COVID-19.
Both cases were confirmed at their locations on December 11.
One of the stores is located at 380 Bovaird Dr E. at Conestoga Dr. That worker last reported to work on December 5.
The other store where the employee tested positive for COVID-19 is at Bramalea City Centre at Queen St. E. and Central Park Dr. That employee last worked on December 6.
Parent company Sobeys has been tracking cases of the coronavirus and posting cases and locations on its website. The company says that when required, it will communicate with customers who have shopped in the impacted location with store signage outlining steps to manage the situation.
- Two Mississauga grocery stores confirm COVID-19 cases in employees
- All COVID-19 cases at Mississauga grocery stores for the week of November 30 to December 6
- Employee at Mississauga FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- All COVID-19 cases at Mississauga grocery stores for the week of December 5 to 11
- Two new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores - December 27
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Here’s what you need to know about the Province’s stay-at-home order
- Ontario sees significant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady