Two Arrested After Suspected Cocaine Found in Interesting Item at Pearson Airport
Two travellers were arrested after a seizure of cocaine at Pearson Airport recently.
According to the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), on March 22, 2018, two people traveling from Jamaica went through a secondary inspection for a routine baggage inspection.
“During the examination, officers discovered the individuals each had six containers, declared as coffee, in their luggage,” said CBSA in a recent statement.
According to CBSA, the officers opened the “coffee” containers and found a white powder that tested positive as suspected cocaine.
CBSA says over seven kilograms of the substance was seized, and the individuals were subsequently arrested.
Both the suspected cocaine and the travellers have been turned over to the RCMP.
Photo courtesy of CBSA handout
- A Lot of Cocaine Found Under Airplane Catering Trolleys at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Arrested After Possible Cocaine Discovered in Trailer
- Mississauga Man Arrested After Cocaine Was Found in His Truck
- CBSA Officer Found Dead at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police Hunt Suspect After Huge Amount of Drugs Found at Pearson Airport
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga