Truscott closed at Kelly due to hit-and-run in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a hit-and-run that occurred in Mississauga.
At 8:10 p.m. tonight (December 10), PRP was called to the area of Truscott Drive and Kelly Road in relation to a pedestrian who was struck by a vehicle.
The victim, an adult woman, suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
The driver, described as a white man with a beard, fled the scene southbound on Kelly—he was driving a grey Mazda.
The intersection is currently closed, as police continue to investigate—drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision on foot in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga