Truck causes dangerous driving conditions on major Mississauga intersection
A call was received at 8:21 a.m. about a dangerous driving condition on Tomken Rd. and Courtneypark Dr. in Mississauga.
Police say a truck lost two wheels from the trailer and the driver is currently out on foot trying to put the brakes on the rolling tires.
The truck has stopped in a live lane of traffic.
- Truck Driver Robbed and Abandoned in a Trailer in Mississauga
- Police Cracking Down on Transport Truck Drivers
- Transport Truck Accident Closes Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Vehicle and Dump Truck Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Cab Almost Gets Hit by Transport Truck in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- Man threatened staff at Mississauga clinic after being asked to wear a mask: Police
- Toy store with locations in Mississauga files for bankruptcy
- Potential COVID-19 exposure identified on flight from Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- T&T CEO and Bonnie Crombie address racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store