Truck causes dangerous driving conditions on major Mississauga intersection
A call was received at 8:21 a.m. about a dangerous driving condition on Tomken Rd. and Courtneypark Dr. in Mississauga.
Police say a truck lost two wheels from the trailer and the driver is currently out on foot trying to put the brakes on the rolling tires.
The truck has stopped in a live lane of traffic.
- Truck Driver Robbed and Abandoned in a Trailer in Mississauga
- Police Cracking Down on Transport Truck Drivers
- Niagara Falls man charged with impaired driving on the QEW
- Mississauga truck driver gets 3 years for role in fiery fatal crash in 2019
- Mississauga truck driver gets three-year sentence for horrific Oakville crash that killed woman
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Flood outlook currently in effect for Mississauga