Trio of Teen Escorts May Have Murdered Mississauga Man During Robbery
Police have made another arrest following the stabbing and subsequent death of a 33-year-old Mississauga man in Hamilton.
According to Hamilton police, the final suspect was recently arrested in Toronto in connection with the case. A few days earlier, two teenage females were arrested. Police say the first two suspects turned themselves in after police announced they were looking for three teen escorts following a brutal knife attack on a man that led to his death several days later.
Police recently announced that investigators believe the accused teens were attempting to rob the victim when the situation escalated.
According to police, on Friday, April 28 shortly after 2:30 a.m., the victim arrived at the Pioneer Gas Station on Upper Centennial Parkway in Hamilton covered in blood and suffering from life-threatening injuries.
Police say the man was able to ask a bystander to call 9-1-1 and was promptly transported to hospital in critical condition.
On April 30, police announced that the victim, Hayder Qasim-Rushdi, had died.
On May 2, members of the Homicide Unit executed a search warrant at a residence on the Hamilton Mountain.
After obtaining forensic evidence and interviewing people across the GTA, warrants were sworn for the arrest of three 17-year-old girls.
It is believed that they were working as escorts and their contact with the victim was based on this type of relationship.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- Water Safety Statement Just Issued for Mississauga
- Special Weather Alert Now in Effect for Mississauga
- Tesla Launches Lawsuit Against Ontario Government
- Two Teen Escorts Arrested in Connection with Brutal Stabbing of Mississauga Man
- Three Teenage Escorts Wanted in Connection with Mississauga Man’s Brutal Slaying
- Police Release Identity of Mississauga Man Killed in Hamilton
- Police Investigating After Mississauga Man Dies in Hamilton
- Police Arrest 19-Year-Old in Connection With Mississauga Shooting Death of Teen