Trillium Health Partners temporarily instating no-visitor policy
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, Trillium Health Partners (THP) has announced a drastic change to its visiting policy.
Effective tonight (Friday, March 20), visitors will no longer be permitted at any of THP’s sites (Credit Valley Hospital, Mississauga Hospital, Queensway Health Centre) until further notice.
However, limited exceptions will be granted for visitors supporting patients who are at end of life, critically ill, paediatric patients, or women in the birthing suites.
“This decision was made in alignment with the province and other hospitals out of necessity to slow the spread of the virus and adhere to best social distancing practices,” THP said in a recent statement.
“We remain fully committed to protecting patients, staff and the community we serve. We thank patients and families for their patience and understanding.”
- Trillium Health Partners announces visiting changes in response to COVID-19
- THP preparing for an increase of COVID-19 patients
- Mississauga's Trillium Health Partners About to Create New Jobs and Make Life Easier for Patients
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- Trillium Health Partners rescheduling non-essential surgeries to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- Mississauga and Brampton schools get hit by the COVID-19 variants