Trendy Toronto restaurant set to open new location in Square One in Mississauga
Square One boasts a huge array of both quick and full-service restaurants, but there’s always room for one more.
Fans of Caribbean food should be thrilled to hear that Roywoods, a restaurant that celebrates food, art and classic music, is opening a new location in the shopping centre.
“With our love for the local art scene and classic tunes, Roywoods stayed true to keeping the Toronto street vibe alive throughout each of our locations,” the restaurant’s website reads.
“We are now a spot for locals to come enjoy a jerk chicken sandwich or a plate of delicious oxtail while bumpin’ some of your favourite tunes and washing it all down with your favourite Caribbean beverage.”
According to Square One’s website, the restaurant will be located near entrance 4, close to the shopping centre’s luxury wing (the one anchored by Holt Renfrew).
The restaurant currently operates three locations in Toronto—one in City Place, one in Union Station, and one on Ossington Ave.
As far as food goes, the Square One location will offer jerk, bbq, curry, and fried chicken plates. It will also offer oxtail, curry goat, and escovitch fish dishes, along with chicken and pork sandwiches. Other menu items include jerk wings, bbq wings, coleslaw, plantain, rice and beans, callaloo, and more.
An official opening date has not yet been announced.
Will you be checking out Roywoods when it opens?
- BREAKING: Mississauga resident dies of COVID-19
- Canada Post worker at Mississauga facility tests positive for COVID-19
- Will COVID-19 affect Mississauga house prices?
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 200 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Nearly 10 per cent of restaurants have had to close permanently due to COVID-19
- One of the Best Jerk Chicken Spots is Opening at Mississauga's Square One Soon
- Brand New Caribbean Restaurant Open in Mississauga
- New Openings: SunRise Caribbean Restaurant
- Trendy Toronto pancake restaurant opening new location in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Caribbean Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga