Trendy Toronto restaurant opening first GTA location in Mississauga
This year hasn't been a good one for restaurants and the foodies who love them, but new places are still popping up in Mississauga—including popular, on-trend places that are finally making their way to our neck of the woods.
Fresh Restaurants, a popular vegan chain that boasts locations in Toronto and Los Angeles, is opening a brand new location in the Eglinton and Hurontario area.
According to the company, Fresh Hurontario will be Fresh's first dine-in location in the GTA and the first location of any kind in Mississauga.
"We're excited to be expanding into a new market and to see some of our loyal customers again who used to live or work in the Toronto downtown area," the company said in a handout.
The location, which is being built by Mississauga-based construction company BUILD IT, will offer dine-in service and "a heavy focus on takeout and delivery, utilising best practices learnt from the last six months of navigating a COVID-19-impacted industry."
As far as food goes, the new location will boast such brand staples as buffalo cauliflower and quinoa onion rings, as well as a line of plant-based pizzas that will be exclusive to Mississauga store.
The menu will also boast plant-based toasts and flatbreads, pizza, tacos, bowls, burgers, wraps, salads, desserts, cold-pressed juice, power shakes and smoothies.
If you like to do some shopping after a meal, you might be excited to hear that the new location will also offer a range of retail products as well as vegan pantry items, coffee, and Fresh's line of cold-pressed juices, cookbooks, meal kits, and sauces/dressings.
The new restaurant will also be featured on the new Fresh Restaurants app, which allows diners to place orders for pickup and delivery. According to a handout, app users in Mississauga will have access to exclusive offers and rewards.
The restaurant is slated to open in November 2020.
Photos courtesy of Fresh Restaurants, via BUILD IT
- Trendy Toronto restaurant has officially opened its first GTA location in Mississauga
- Fresh Mexican Food Joint to Open New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Vegan Restaurant Chain Opens its First Location in Mississauga
- Trendy Restaurant Opening New Location in Sussex Centre in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton